Registration and Payment for the Conference and Train Ticket
1. All participants must register for the conference and pay a registration fee (unless waived), even if not presenting a paper.
2. Only registered participants will be provided with lunches, snacks, and a reception dinner. Registered participants can participate in all field trips and cultural activities organized by the conference. They can attend all the activities linked to the conference including the Hackathon competition and the Delta Winter School presentations, as specified in the tentative program.
3. The above registration fee applies to the entire duration of the conference, 15-21 December. The fee is the same if one only attends one part of the conference.
4. The registration fee is non-refundable.
5. The registration fee does not include international and domestic travel costs. The conference fee also does not include the train/bus ticket between Ho Chi Minh City and Phan Thiet. However, a round-trip ticket for $30 (700.000 VND) per person can be purchased on the registration page.
6. The registration fee does not include accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City and Phan Thiet. However, the conference has secured a number of hotels that offer significantly reduced rates for those attending the conference in HCMC and Phan Thiet. See the Hotel & Travel page on the conference website for details.
7. Participants are informed that 17% in taxes and fees will be added by using the Paypal option, while bank transfers might include additional charges depending on the policy of the bank making the transfer.
8. Thank you kindly for your cooperation.